I found this beautiful black linen with one glittery side at Joann's on the clearance rack so I bought the remainder. I knew immediately I wanted to use it for a design I had been plotting. I made this little number to go out dancing, because I have no "going out" clothes! Although this may not be a good idea because the linen wrinkles so easily!
I completed this mini shift dress with a blind hem and used bias tape to finish the arm and neck holes.
I modified pattern R (i think) form the Stylish Dress Book vol 3 for a basic tank pattern and modified.
I am so happy to finally be sewing for myself again since the Burdastyle Book Project!
|I got this beauty at the salvation army for 25% off of it $5 price take yesterday! I am so in love with it!!|